Tara's, Book Release Party......

Today is the release of Tara Frey''s new book Blogging for Bliss ! Artsy Mamas blog, is hosting a blog party today in celebrations of Tara's Book.....you can check out her site and read a meet-and-greet with the author Tara Frey here.....





I was able to buy my copy yesterday at the local book store. Of course I stayed up way to late having a lovely quite time reading this little book of Bliss. I found it full of wonderful blogs that so many of us are all ready enjoying, plus many more. Tara has done a wonderful job in writing this book! Her hopes are to enlighten new and old blog readers with the options for creating their very own little space in blogland! I think she has done a wonderful job!! A must read!!!! So even if you are in your jammies...hop on over to the blog party and check it out..:)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin