STARrY LIGHT AWARD....

Look what happens when I stray from my blog! While running around loving the freedom of the summer sun. I win my first blog award!!!! Yippee......





Yoyo, from Dragon my needle, AKA "Totally Useless Sal" bestrode upon me this very sweet "Starry Light" Award "From Russia with Love, and now I get to pass this award forward!!! In doing so, I would like to award some blogs that just light up my day-as in, the first thing I do in each morning, with my first cup of Joe, is to see what these ladies are up to.....
Thank You Ladies for many wonderful hours and cheerful craftiness, lovely photos and sweet family stories!! I hope you enjoy your Starry Light award.......hugs Lisa
*****Ladies...I could not get "Attic 24" and "Little Cotton Rabbits" to link correctly! If you would like to view their blogs, I have them listed on the right hand side of my blog...:)

1 comment:

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Lisa; Congratulations on your award. How exciting for you to receive such a pretty award... I am going to pop over and do some visiting with some of the ladies blogs you posted,,, they sound very nice.. I just love to find new blogs to gaze upon,, I have so many now that it is so hard to keep up with them all....lol Have a great day..

Hugs;
Alaura

Blog Widget by LinkWithin