Squares for Africa....


Well, I have finished my first set of Squares for Africa and I'm almost finished with my first baby blanket! It will be exciting when I can send these off in the mail...hopefully by this weekend!! I'm happy to say I have two other helpers who have joined me in knitting/crochet to help keep little ones warm in Africa. For those that are joining me for the first time...the squares are made and then sent to Africa where they are joined together by a wonderful group of ladies who then hand them out to those in need...if you would like to make a square or more please feel free to join us!!! For more information on this wonderful charity please check out their website


Knit-a-Square.



Here are a couple of picture's showing some of the Summer Fun that we are having here in Arizona!! It was 114 today...so we are loving the swimming pool....



Below... Christie and I always make time for our laptops....If you look to the right corner of this picture, you will see some different paint colors...I have been trying to choose a color for this room. We had a party the other night and I asked everyone to give a vote on there choice of color...It was a great help and now I have chosen the color for my family room....thanks again to everyone who voted.....




Here are the boys playing band...I think its called Guitar Hero???? Not sure, but they sure have a great time with it...



And of course shooting hoops....did I say it was 114 out?...Uwakim, an exchange student from Norway is playing basketball barefoot.......




Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday, and please let me know if anyone decides to knit/crochet some squares....hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for the award! I am so glad that you enjoy visiting my blog. It means so much to me that you like it...it really does. I cannot believe that it is 114 degrees where you are! Wow that is hot! Stay cool...

xo,
annie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin