Natural Crochet, for babies and toddlers.....

Hello to all.....I thought I would post some pics of the new crochet book I picked up at the Barnes and Nobel, bookstore the other day! One of my favorite past times is to go to Barnes and nobel, get coffee, pull books and magazine that I just have to have, then sit down and read them. When I lived in California and my daughter was growing up, this was our favorite Friday night outing together. I have always been so blessed that she enjoys spending time with me and hopefully in the near future, we will once again be spending our Friday nights this way!!!!!

Well, about the Book!!! Its all about how one can crochet with soft , luxurious natural yarn such as alpaca, soya, corn fibre, cotton, and wool......

it is full of beautiful pictures....


Precious ideas.....



cute modern looks for toddlers....

and crawlers.....

easy to read patterns.....

and very easy to follow stitch directions.....


Tina Barrett is the author and her goal is to show us that "natural" need not be bland with her funky and colourful crochet projects for babies and toddlers.....and I think she has done a great job....for I just love this book and can't wait to get started on some of the projects.
If any of you have this book or, you are now running out your front door on you way to get it...let me know!!!! I would love to hear what you think of it and how you projects turned out....have a great week....Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
That looks like a lovely book...I wish I knew how to crochet! Maybe I should teach myself...

I hope you have a great weekend. Are you cooling off out there?

xo,
annie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin