Totally Useless Sal....

My first Sal post......I chose a large jar because I do alot of crochet. Here is what I have so far!!!!


Totally useless sal is an artful yet totally useless endeavor! It is a stitch along with a Jar of your choice, that you agree to put all of your "stitching throw aways" in. Each month, on the New Moon, you post your progess. On December 16, Sal will end with the beautiful projects we have created. Maybe even a Trade and one or more totally useless Prize's!!!


If you would like to join in on this fun, just check YoYo's site, "Dragon my needle" for more info and sign up!


Also for those checking back on my ranch post, I'm still working on it! Sorry it is taking longer then I planned! I'm working thru the time line on information from the 1900's....So please check back and have a wonderful day....Lisa

4 comments:

Christy Amular said...

what a jar of cute! happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

what is Sal, actually?

Pauline said...

You'll be needing a new jar sooon!

Yoyo said...

Great jar, she's planning on a stitching frenzy!! WELCOME, have I said that before, can't remember, my brain is really getting foggy with all our new members. Actually it already looks like with your crochet bits in there too you may need a gallon size pickel jar soon. Maybe you find a Trading Post and barter a nice pickel jar (LOL).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin