My Etsy Update!!!

As I promised in my last post....I finally finished my sweet little Beary Goodness!!! This is little Lulu, she loves all things yummy! She comes with her very own red crochet sweater, a very cute striped skirt in pinks and browns and has been hand embroidered with a cupcake, hot coco, and strawberry's!!!

Around her neck is a vintage blue button, "a charm that says to love and to cherish" and a red plaid ribbon.Of course she sports a cute little tail and is just waiting to be adopted by a home full of sweetness and cupcakes!!!!


Below is Mattie! She is in full bloom and is sooooo excited that spring has arrived! She likes nothing about winter and hopes to fill a home with her embroidered flower blossoms!



Mattie is wearing a hand crochet purple sweater with pink trim and a crochet flower with vintage buttons.....all of her spring flowers are from vintage linens. Around her neck is a charm that promises that she will love and cherish you always....

Mattie comes with a cute little tail and wants to be adopted soon in hopes she will not miss the Easter Bunny!!!! Next,I'm going to post the little necklace scarfs. They are just perfect for spring and look so cute with a simple T-shirt, denims, shorts or cargo pants!! They are all light weight and soft.....

This one is called, Minty Cream puffs





Next is Cotton Candy.....
and Grape Crush......

Last Blueberry Fizz......

The scarfs sell for $20.00 and the Sweet Bears sell for $28.00. I hope to have them all listed in my Etsy shop by tomorrow! But if you cant wait.... just email me at vintageljn@gmail.com and I would be happy to hold the item for you.....also if you stop by for a visit, please feel free to leave me your blog address I would love to say Hi!....Till my next post,

Miss Kitty says go treat yourself to a good book.....:)

5 comments:

Christy Amular said...

Such yummy, crafty stuff you're making! I love your little teddy!

Anonymous said...

yummy yummy....I long for days to make stuff like this. pun intended!

Lenna Green of Stitching Cow said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my bog, much appreciated Gosh you have been productive, hope your goodies find a good home.

Acornmoon said...

Hi,Nice to meet you, love your sweet teddy especially the embroidery.

Yoyo said...

Just popping in to welcome you to the Totally Useless SAL. What a nice little blog you have here. I read a little bit backwards but it's getting late so I'll have to come again and read some more == and visit the Esty Shop too. Hope to see your Totally Useless Container pop up soon...or at least at the next NEW Moon. Have fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin