Valentine Posy's, Banners and Ballerinas

O MY, I have been so busy in my little work room!!! As I mentioned in my last post, "while we were visiting Rogers Gardens", I was going to be adding a lot of new items to my Etsy Shop! While they are not completely finished yet I do have some bits and pieces that I.m so excited too share with you all.....

First up, A Valentine Pomander....I made these for my daughter's wedding and soooo many of you just loved them, that I decided to make them for Valentine's decorations/gifts......


Here is one of my cute little cat ballerina's. I'm so happy with how they are turning out. Although making them is taken a little longer then I had hoped. This one likes cupcakes.......


These I'm very happy with and will share more about them later this week....


and another valentine......


Well, my goal is to have all my items finished and in my Etsy shop by this weekend. As of now it looks like I can make this happen. But before I list them in my shop I will post them all here, so you can see how they all turned out! Until then I hope you all Have a wonderful week...Hugs Lisa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hello Lisa, I am off to bed, but wanted to leave you a comment first!...What charming things you make! I love everything, especially the banner!....I am so into banners at the moment!...Can't wait to check out your shop! :)....& thank you for leaving the nice comment about President Bush!....Wishing you a lovely week!....Your friend, Heidi XO
P.S. I live in the San Diego area, & even though many of my friends rave about Roger's Gardens I have never been?...After reading your blog I think I may just have to go! :)

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Lisa; Love all the cute Valentine's crafts. Love the bunny she is so sweet, I love cupcakes too. yummmy..

Hugs;
Alaura

Mary Stanley said...

Love all your Valentine goodies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin