O Sweet Valentine!!!!

Yeah, I finished making all my Valentine Items for my Esty Shop.....


First up is Sophie. She is all excited because she just completed her first Valentine recital!



Sophie is one of a kind. I hand crochet her using ecru cotton yarn then hand embroidered her features and added a cute little note that promises she will be truly yours. She is carrying a red felt heart with an embroidered cupcake. Did I tell you she likes Cupcakes....she does....



next I made Valentine Pomanders. They are hung with care by a vintage velvet ribbon and outfitted with red velvet flower petals that I topped with a glitter dove and matching glittered sprinkles on the petals........


and here's my "BE MINE" Valentine Banner.........

I used wood flags, covered them with soft colored scrap booking paper, primarily in pinks, cherry red and lime green. I made the letters using glitter and trimmed them with matching pink paint that also outlines each flag.....

Banner is hung using a satin rose colored ribbon.......

then I made these very sweet valentines to help decorate a home or to be given to a very special someone........


each Dove is carrying a little banner that says....Kiss ME......



Sophie is so excited....she can't wait to see who will take her home for Valentine's Day!


Yeppee!!!!!!!!!
O.K. Off I go to add these goodies to my Etsy Store....I should have them all added by Friday Morning....:) Thanks for Checking back....Hope to see you soon....Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she IS very sweet!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

OOOh! This is just too cute!
Patricia :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin