Great Gift Ideas for Crafters

Wow, I clicked on over to make my weekly visit to the purl bee..... Well, OK, it really is more like 2 or 3 times a week and you will soon see why! She had listed such wonderful Christmas gift ideas for any family member or friend who loves to sew, craft , knit, etc.


Here is her idea for the embroiderer,
Or for a crafty kid....Wow, I would love to have those threads just sitting in my sewing room for cheerfulness!!
Here's one for a new seamstress,
Or the color lover who knits or crochets......
Maybe just some stocking stuffers.....
And, she has many more ideas that she list on her post plus, she tells you all about them and how to get them. I can't get her blog to show up in this post, BUT, I have her on my side bar under crafty ladies. Just click on Purl Bee and I hope you find something fun, I did! Now I just have too drop back by and shop for some presents.....O, my :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin