SOMETHING I'M WORKING ON.....

A little girls cape and skirt to go in my Etsy shop for winter. The outfit is made out of a felt/wool blend, the little flowers have been hand felted onto the skirt and cape, then all the edges have been hand stitched in a wool yarn. I have a couple of more designs I'm working on, then in the shop they go.....
And I want to say a very big " THANK YOU" to everyone who left me a comment or e-mail regarding Christie's wedding pictures! It is always so fun to hear from all of you, so many kind and sweet words!!!!!

I also want to share with you the "Very Vintage Halloween Swap" that is going on over at Foxgloves Fabric and Folly. Just click on the little link at the right side of my blog to find out more information. I hope you join and play along, it sounds like lot's of fun, maybe scary too!!!!!

Next, I have to share with you two VERY funny lady's. Their blogs just keep me in stitches "that would be the laughing kind" So, if you get the chance and need a good laugh, do stop by and visit them. Please meet The Pioneer Woman and the Country Doctors Wife.

Thanks again for stopping by :)
Your friend, Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the PW I read regularly but I hadnt run across the CDW yet. it's great too. Glad to see you get some hand/machine work done. Are you glad to have your life back?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin