While in LA enjoying Christie's Wedding........

This happened.......Yes, this would be the culprit.....

I have been so busy since we returned from Christie's wedding I feel I have been neglecting my blog. Let me start by saying, we are still waiting for the wedding pictures to come in. I will be sure to post them as soon as they arrive......

Well, now that the wedding is behind us I have had a lot of catching up to do on my everyday life. Before leaving for California I made a list of things I needed to focus on when I returned and I would like to share it with you.....

# 1. Change the items for sale in my Etsy store. I have decided that I will no longer be selling just vintage children's clothes. I will be selling vintage linens, while also using them to design some of the other items I use to sell. Although I'm not sure when the store will re-open
.
# 2. Cancel my website. I no longer feel the need to have a website.

# 3. Switch my blog over too type pad. So many of the blogs I enjoy are using Type pad, it seems they have more choices to work with. So, I would love to hear feedback on this subject, if any of you use Type pad, blog spot or another site you would like to share with us the pros and cons of we would love to hear from you.

# 4. Start selling on E-bay

# 5. Upload all photos to flickr and link back to my blog.

Well, I better get started and I look forward to hearing from you all ....have a great day and thanks for stopping by to visit, Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a time challenge for you-- I tagged you for a "7 things about me"

looking forward to more photos and comments about the big wedding but I bet you are still catching your breath!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin